Drinks for Boaters and Floaters
Get the ultimate shot of you lounging on the bow of a yacht while sipping on the best boat drinks for on/off the dock. Kick back on a towel, take a sip and completely relax into the gentle rocking of a boat. Here are some great docktails for doing just that.
Campari & Orange Soda
A simple mix of Campari and soda is an easy, delicious refresher—but Campari and orange soda is even better.
2 OZ CAMPARI
ORANGE PEEL, FOR GARNISH
- Fill a highball or Collins glass with ice.
- Using a jigger, add the Campari to the glass.
- Top with orange soda, and stir with a bar spoon to incorporate.
- Garnish with an orange spiral.
If the reason you’re on a boat is to catch yourself a big fish for dinner, then skip the usual light beer and make yourself this mix of Tennessee whiskey and lemonade instead.
2 OZ TENNESSEE WHISKEY
.75 OZ TRIPLE SEC
.25 OZ SIMPLE SYRUP
.25 OZ LIME JUICE
TOP WITH LEMONADE
- Add whiskey, triple sec, simple syrup and lime juice to a shaker and add ice.
- Shake and strain into a pint glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with lemonade.
Passion Fruit Mojito
Mojitos are fine boat drinks on their own but the addition of fresh passion fruit takes the minty rum drink over the top into a zone of pure cocktail joy.
2 OZ WHITE RUM
1 BUNCH MINT
.75 OZ LIME JUICE
.75 OZ SIMPLE SYRUP
1 PASSION FRUIT
- Muddle passion fruit, mint and simple syrup in shaker tin.
- Add rum, lime juice and ice and shake.
- Strain with a Hawthorne strainer into a Collins glass with ice.
- Top with soda water.