It’s finally summer… sun, sand, and concerts!
Here are some tunes to tailgate too.
1. Killers – The Man… It’s all about that swagger – but not like a pirate, more of an own your life thing!
2. Foo Fighters – Run… Loud, energetic, and all about calamity. Sounds like a good time! Their new album called Concrete and Gold on the way at the end of summer!
3. Billy Raffoul – Driver.. .He’s almost too young to be this soulful and gritty. When you hear his voice, he sounds 55 (not 17!)
4. Bleachers – Don’t Take the Money… The top producer in the biz Jack Antonoff (formerly of Fun) has another fight for what you love anthem on his hands
5. Kings of Leon – Reverend… A gritty tune about a country singer (Blaze Foley) who died too young. No regrets